Choosing a kit combines your prepared content and assets, with the look and feel of your brand.
It is now time to plan how to bring all your prepared content together and apply it to one of the Elementor Kit Library templates. When choosing a kit, it will define and import the site parts, overall layout, and style of your Elementor Cloud Website.
Selecting a Kit
You may open the kit library by navigating to the WordPress Panel > Templates > Kit library. From there, you can choose one that best suits your website’s requirements.
You may say: I do not see a kit that is specific to my website’s needs and requirements.
Be creative. Kits can be completely edited after importing so use your imagination if a specific template genre is not yet available. The Painting Company kit could also be used for most any contractor, electrician, plumber, or HVAC website by simply changing the images headings, and text.
Note: Please be advised that some of the kits contain third-party images, videos, media, files, audio and other visual components. While we have the right to use them in our Kits Library, we cannot ensure that you may use them in your own product. Therefore, please replace or remove all above assets from your copy of the Kits.
Applying a Kit
Important: Importing Template Kits may overwrite or append your current site data. It is best to use Template Kits on a new installation or after a reset. Please make a backup if installing a kit on an existing site.
When you have selected the template that you would like to use, you may start the import process below:
- Click the Apply Kit button
- Select the content you wish to import. You may keep all toggled, or only choose to import parts of the kit. Once completed, click the green Next button at the bottom of your screen.
- The importer will now process your request. Do not close or refresh this page until complete.
- Some kits contain svg images and other unfiltered content. When prompted, click the enable unfiltered uploads option to proceed. You may click the learn more button if unsure about this content.
- If your website already has Theme Builder templates assigned, you will be asked to select the templates you wish to override. Unselected templates will still be imported but without display conditions.
- Once the import is complete, you will see a complete list of all imported content. You may now return to the dashboard and view your content.
If you encounter any errors, these can be generally solved by using our guide. Please contact our support team if these do not solve your errors.
Congratulations on selecting and applying for a kit from the library. You may now customize it to fit your goals.
Learn what to do after a kit has been imported and customize it.
Adding content to your pages.
Delete your website and start over if you have issues, or have already created a few test pages, and wish to start by going back to the default.